THE CLUB > CAREER
Employees Health > To promote employee's health and well being, a wide range of integrated Workplace Health Programmes and annual health scans are extended.
2004 - Singapore Health Awards
Staff Engagement Events & Activities
Staff Annual D&D
Customized Training Programme
Health Screening Session for Staff
CSC Staff Bowling Tournament
1 - 4
If you are a passionate and dynamic individual who shares our vision for excellence and quality, take this opportunity to join us and be part of our team!
Apply Online : firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Duties• Clear and set tables to be ready for guests seating• Direct guests to be seated• Present menu to members/guests• Answering queries on menu items and take orders• Receive food and beverage orders from Supervisor and relay it to kitchen or bar• Pick up orders from bar/kitchen and serve to members/guests• Maintain side stations, refill condiment containers mis-en place• Serves food according to service procedure• Ensure cafe's cleanliness and hygiene are kept up to standards Requirements• Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level, any field.• At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.• Attractive staff benefits (Medical and dental coverage, monthly staff birthday celebration).• Training and uniform will be provided.
Main Duties• To carry out daily routine inspection of all M&E equipment and report any defects, breakdowns• To carry out minor building maintenance works such as painting, joinery, masonry repairs and basic fabrication works• To assist in setting up the M&E equipment before the events / festival decoration.• To assist in replacing electrical items and fixtures and carry out trouble shooting of electrical faults and running electrical wiring and water service pipe installation as and when required. Requirements• Candidate must possess at least a NTC 2 or NTC 3 / NiTEC / Higher Nitec in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering or equivalent.• At least 1 year of related working experience• Able to work on weekends and public holidays• 3 rotating shifts (There is no midnight shift)• Attractive staff benefits (Medical, Dental, Staff Programmes, etc...)
Main Duties• To be responsible to the respective Convenors and Manager on all matters pertaining to administration of the sports activity in charge.• To take charge of the administration work pertaining to committee meetings and follow up on actions required.• To manage all communication matters.• To attend to enquiry pertaining to the sports activity in charge.• To be responsible for the overall organisation of sports activity in charge.• To maintain proper records of Club’s registered players and members participating in Club’s events.• To be responsible for keeping inventory of maintaining and storing equipment.• To be responsible for the billing of activity participated by members.• To supervise designated staff under their charge if required.• To plan yearly calendar of event for sports activity in charge and work out overall budget.• To carry out any other duties related to sports activity in charge and as assigned by the Head of Department/immediate superior. Requirements• Diploma in Event Organisation / Sports related discipline• Track record of at least 1 year experience in sports related and event background• Excellence customer service with good interpersonal skill• 5 days week and able to work on weekends and irregular hours when required
Senior Swimming Coach
• Construct a high quality annual training and competition programme.
• Prepare and coach the daily training schedules for the performance squad.
• Plan and establish realistic individual goals and objectives, in conjunction with each of the swimmer in his or her own group.
• Plan, attend and support swimmers at local and overseas competitions and training camps.
• Provide comprehensive feedback and analysis on the programme at Sub Committee and Swim & Coaches Meetings, to enable progression against targets to be monitored.
• Help to upskill and raise the standard of coaching by providing feedback to other coaches during coaches meeting.
• Work with Technical Director and Swimming Managers to deliver the best practices and current coaching methodologies.
• Min. NCAP Level 1 or any other coaching certification that is equivalent
• Singapore Coach Theory level 1 or equivalent
• Certificate in Basic Sports Science (BSS) or waiver/higher
• At least 1year coaching experience in swimming
• Possess good interpersonal skills
• 5 ½ days week (Wednesday Off, Sunday Half day) – approx. 35 – 42 hours per week
• Attractive salary package PLUS personal coaching commission upon confirmation
• 1 Full-Time position available.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED 2015-2020. PRIVACY STATEMENT